Jun 13, 2006

New Home Needed

I am proud of this one. I took the photos. I know the cat.

My mom is quite proud of her abominable Persian cat, named Princess. But she secretly hopes that this kind of exposure may result in Princess finding a new home. Any takers? You can't be a python owner, because we know what your intentions are!


The cat has possessed a variety of names over the years, most of which are far less affectionate than 'Princess'. She is a sweet cat but is profoundly dumb (and ugly, but that goes without saying). She sheds her body weight in hair each week, so she occasionally has the clippers taken to her to keep the tangles away. Here she is freshly shorn.

Again, thankfully she is a sweet cat. I'm just glad I don't have to live with her.



3 comments:

Raging Wombat said...

I also forgot to mention that she isn't fully house broken (and can't be).

Anonymous said...

LOL! I couldn't stop laughing. BTW, she was also called "Snowflake". Mom is going to kill you.

Raging Wombat said...

That's right! Snowflake then evolved into 'dirt clawd.'